Monday, 3 October 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Just thought I would share with you the fact that Pamela from www.livelearnlaughbehappy.blogspot.com awarded me 'The Versatile Blogger' Award and I thank her for that honour!

Now, I have to pass this award onto other blogs and I nominate:
All these bloggers belong to the Design Team at The Scrapbook Garden and they have some fantastic creations for you to see!
Another thing I have to do apparently is to tell you 7 facts about myself, so here goes:

1.  I'm old enough to know better!
2.  My favourite film is probably 'Gone with the Wind' (but I like any period costume dramas!)
3.  I love 'Downton Abbey' (told you I like period dramas!)
4.  My favourite colour is blue.
5.  I love Liquorice Allsorts and Jelly Babies.
6.  I am the eldest from a large family.
7.  I'd love to go to Australia for a holiday (I couldn't live there - it's too hot).

I hope the DT give this award to some deserving bloggers - I'm sure they will.
Have you ever been given an award for anything?  Leave a comment and let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  See rules though - thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and thank you Ann , I will pop this on my blog at tea time when i finish work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on the award - well deserved! don't think I have been given any awards... certainly not recently anyway. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz! on the award. The only awards I have won were in grade school for some art work I once did, a $2 bill and a certificate. Not sure where they ever ended up LOL Thank you for the chance to win.

    If this posts, it worked =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Ann, it's well deserved. Your the oldest of a large family I'm the opposite being the youngest. Laura

    ReplyDelete