Saturday, 22 October 2011

Very Busy day at Gateshead!

Just a quick update on the first day of the show at Purely Papercrafts at Gateshead.  It has been a really busy day today and loads of people attended this show, which is a new venue as previous shows were held at Newcastle Metro Arena.

It is a very long and tiring day preparing, serving customers, re-stocking etc., but it is worth it to meet all the lovely crafters who attend these shows.  I love it so much that I'm doing it all again tomorrow!

I did manage to take a few photos and will upload those within the next few days.  If you attended the show, let me have your views on what you thought of the venue, the number of traders, the range of goods on offer - in fact anything you would like to say.  Any feedback, I will pass onto the organiser.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I met you today at the show
    and signed up to your blog this afternoon. love your site and will be a regular on your blog. I found no probs with venue and liked it being all papercraft.Haven't been to arena for 2 years thought tickets were overpriced so enjoyed today and pleased to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda - thanks for stopping by. I am pleased you liked the new venue. It is much cheaper than the Arena and it does the job! Many people liked the refurbishments and the new cafe area seemed nice (I saw it at the end as I passed through to go home). Welcome to the blog too - I will enter your name into the draw for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it all went well Ann, Ive just finished work and im starting again around 7 .30 am for a double shift tomorrow, so i hope tomorrow goes just as well as today has for you , have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannt wait to see the photos. Have a fun day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann. I was going to go to the show yesterday, but didnt get, but I am going today.. yippeeee lol....
    I'll make sure I say helloooooo

    ReplyDelete