Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Authentique: Gathering Bundle

I have just 'bundled' together some of the fab Authentique 'Gathering' collection to make a 'bundle' - saving £2.00 on the RRP of items bought individually!

The offer includes: 1 each of the Authentique 'Gathering' paper collection which includes Bloom, Flourish, Grow, Harmony, Reminisce and Together.  1 x Petite Type Square Alphas (Green), 1 x Excerpts and 1 x Simply Creative Sticker pack.

There are limited stocks on this 'bundle' and once gone the offer won't be repeated!  Put together with yesterday's offer - great savings to be made but only while stocks last!

What would you make with this bundle if you had it?  Leave a comment on this post today and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw if you qualify.  Rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely little bundle! I like the combo you have chosen. I think these would lend themselves well to some of the big letters that are so popular at the mo. I have never tried the letters but think these would look good. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely set to put together, they were one of my faves, I agree with April, the large letters would look fab covered with the papers,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab offer , a bargain not to be missed id say , these look fab papers

    ReplyDelete