Thursday, 24 November 2011

Christmas Bundle

I have put together another bundle of Authentique goodies - this time the gorgeous Wonder collection.

This 'bundle' saves you £2.99 against the RRP of individual items.  The bundle consists of 1 of each of the Authentique 'Wonder' patterned paper collection - Anticipation, Awe, Curiosity, Expectation, Yearning and Surprise.  It also includes Petite Type Square Alphas in Red along with the Noteables.  I have also included a pack of MME Lush Rhinestones in Red.  This offer could be combined with the two previous offers and great savings could be made.

I used these patterned papers making the little Christmas book last week and they are a lovely quality paper to use.  Jaqi (DT member) has made loads of different Christmas gift ideas using these papers also.  Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the draw for today (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely bundle! I really liked how they looked on the book you made last week. Those little alpha's are really cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bundle of really gorgeous Christmas themed papers and elements. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set Ann, Jaqi used them so well, it just goes to show what you can do with them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, great set of products :-) ideal for the beginner (like me!). I don't know if you'll remember but we chatted at the recent Papercraft Fair at Gateshead Stadium. I asked about the monthly classes - you said you would let me know if/when there were spare places - my email is jax_young@yahoo.co.uk. It would be good to hear from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great offer , I would recommend these papers to anyone , they are absolutely gorgeous, I really loved working with them

    ReplyDelete