Saturday, 12 November 2011

Christmas Gift Idea!

I know there are lots of Christmas gift ideas around at the moment but one I thought of was a personalised scrapbook album.  Personalised because it spells the name of the recipient.  Tando Creative do some lovely chipboard albums that I have previously covered with lovely patterned papers (and shown on this blog).  I have another one which is just crying out to be completed:

They start out in life looking like this and because they are a lovely chipboard weight they can take most things that you can throw at them.  I have decided to cover this one in the brand new Authentique patterned papers called 'Gathering' as they are a beautiful combination of colours and would cover this album perfectly.  Hopefully, I will have this finished in the next few days and will post it on this blog to show you.  In the meantime, Jules has another lovely project for you tomorrow.  Pop back then for more inspiration.

p.s. I forgot to say that the price of these albums in the shop vary for the number of letters that you want but they do include postage!  Leave a comment on this post (today only to qualify) and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (rules apply).  Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea Ann, I recently done one for a nana, one of my hubbys work friends asked if I could make something special for her mams 80th birthday, one for mam and one for nana, so I decided to do a name book card, she loved it....I'm going to try and do some for Christmas pressies, if I have time lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. these make great gifts and they are a good price too

    ReplyDelete