Monday, 28 November 2011

Design Team: Christmas Cards

Although I asked the Design Team to create 'off the page' projects I did allow them to create a couple of Christmas cards!  Jaqi used the gorgeous Authentique patterned paper range to make these two lovely cards - very traditional!


Jaqi used Authentique Wonder patterned papers in Awe and Curiosity along with Bazzill Rain Forest and Ruby Slipper to create these cards.  Once again a Tando Creative scalloped nested square has been used to frame the image of Father Christmas (stamps are Jaqi's own).  She even had some Authentique Noteables left to add as sentiments!  Jaqi will have further information on how she made these cards on her blog at www.jaqi-scrapbookinginmysleep.blogspot.com

If you leave a comment on this post today I will enter your name into the draw (please see rules).  Thank you for stopping by and good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jaqi for creating all the wonderful things you have over the past month - great job! Your decorations look fab all together (see Jaqi's blog to see what I mean). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice |jaqi, I love the colours, very traditional, which I love, looking at the Christams cards, make me want to put the tree up, lol.... but sooooo much to do before hand

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks everyone , ive got my tree up im afraid ...i couldnt wait this year im sure it was because id been working with these lovely papers it got me right in the mood ( thats my excuse anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, love the red and green colours x

    ReplyDelete