Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Free Gift

This week's offer: Free Gift of a 6" x 6" Tabbed Chipboard Book when you spend £15.00 or more in store.  This little book would make a lovely little present made up in the beautiful Authentique 'Wonder' Christmas patterned papers or the brand new Authentique 'Gathering' collection.

To claim your Free Gift - when you order £15.00 or more in The Scrapbook Garden on-line shop just enter 'I claim my free gift' in the box when you check out.  This offer ends on Sunday 27th November 2011 (or while stocks last).  You will have to be quick if you want one of these little lovelies (worth £3.95) as stocks are limited.  Only ONE book per customer.  Sorry but this offer is only available to customers with UK addresses.

What would you make with this little book if you had one in your hands?  Every comment gives you an entry into the blog candy draw.  Usual rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. WOW, What a lovely little book, you could do so much with this book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little book , what a lovely free offer . I think id make something to celebrate my granddaughers first birthday to serve as a little reminder of the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little book
    I would make travel book !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mini books and as I've been putting it off forever...... I would make a "book of me"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great offer! cute little book, Think I would make a book of past and present pets! x

    ReplyDelete