Thursday, 10 November 2011

This weeks offer!

This weeks offer is on patterned papers (some that you can see here on the blog being made into scrumptious creations by the Design Team).
I have selected Authentique and Prima 12" x 12" patterned papers now reduced for a limited period.  I have included Authentique 'Journey' Collection and the brand new Christmas Collection called 'Wonder'.

From Prima I have included the lovely Botanical Collection and the Christmas Collection called 'North Country'.  All these papers are reduced and the offer lasts until Tuesday 15th November.  There are limited stocks on most lines so you will have to be quick to get the ones you want.  Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Morning Ann, This is a great offer, I love the authentique 'Journey' papers, I bought them from you at the show in Gateshead,but they are so nice, I dont want to cut them, lol... I often just sit looking at them hee hee hee, I know I'm sad lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant offer Ann , you spoil us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann I bought some of the lovely papers at gateshead and have cut up one to make some Christmas boots but still got some "just to look at" ha ha

    ReplyDelete