Sunday, 27 November 2011

Twelve Days ... continued

Following on from yesterday - thank you so much to those who participated in this bit of fun!  I thought we could continue on this theme in another little game - addition!
Nothing too difficult (it is Sunday after all - a day of rest!).  For those who participated yesterday - if you take all the numbers in your part of the song and add them together - what do you get?

Obviously all the answers will be different - e.g. my part of the song was 'A partridge in a pear tree' - so my answer would be 1.  Leave your answer (and if you participated yesterday) and leave your answer today, I will give you another 2 entries into the draw.  Thanks for stopping by.  Back to normal tomorrow - another lovely creation from Jaqi!

6 comments:

  1. 28 for me! and would you believe it's just 28 day's til christmas!! ok better get off this computer and up to my craft desk!!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 for me! Glad it was only a small number, my little crafty brain doesn't have a lot of room for maths! This is fun though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 for me....28 days til Christmas !! Best go shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 21 for me just my age many years ago. Oh no 28 days to go I better buy some presents. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its 36 for me......sorry im a bit late just finished a double shift :-)
    wish 36 was my age lol, and especially if i knew what i know now.....
    Hope you have all had a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone who participated - good sports all of you! You will receive an extra 2 entries into the draw for participating over the two days. Ann x

    ReplyDelete