Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q1.



Seeing as it's nearly Christmas I thought we could do a few quiz questions to get you in the festive mood!

From which Christmas Carol is this line from?

'Peace on earth and  mercy mild'

If you know - leave the answer in the comments box.  The first person to answer correctly will get an extra entry into the blog candy draw.  Everyone else - let me know what your favourite Christmas Carol is and I will give you 1 entry.  Thanks for stopping by.  Usual rules apply.

8 comments:

  1. Is it Hark, the Herald Angels Sing? Love that Christmas carol, so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twinkle Star - you are correct and get 2 entries into the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hark the herald angels sing, now I cant get it out of my head, lol thanks Ann, I'll be singing it all day now hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done twinkle star! My fave is "Jingle Bells" :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hark the Herald Angels sing....now im singing it too thanks Ann hehehe My favourite all time carol has to be 'Oh Holy Night' i really love that one .

    Well done Twinkle Star and good luck for the draw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to twinkle star, it's a great super Christmas carol. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. O holy night is my favorite, although there are SO many Christmas songs!

    ReplyDelete