Saturday, 17 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q12.

If you are a vegetarian then you won't be eating this for your lunch on Christmas Day!  I am referring to the traditional turkey with all the trimmings!
Today's quiz question: what is a baby turkey called (other than a chick)?  If you give me a correct answer (and you are first to do so), I will give you 2 entries into the draw to be held on Christmas Eve (not long to go now).  For everyone else - what will be on the menu for you on Christmas Day - the traditional turkey or something else?  Leave a comment and I will enter your name into the draw.  Usual rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann the name for a baby turkey is a Poult, we are having turkey and trimmings for Christmas but I still haven't decided on a pudding, I also haven't finished my Christmas shopping. Have a lovely, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, we will be having Duck with all the trimmings as my boyfriend doesn't like turkey. We will then have Christmas pudding about 3 hours later as we wil be too full to eat it at dinner time :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Turkey and all the trimmings for us - can't wait x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a correct answer Laura. Not long now!!! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. if it was left up to me, we'd be having burnt offerings hee hee hee, but we go to my sisters every year for Christmas dinner, so it's Turkey, Beef and Pork for me...mmmmmmm can't wait lol....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are having ham at my brother's house this year. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete