Sunday, 18 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q13.

They are back!  Love them or hate them those Wombles of Wimbledon have made an appearance again this Christmas with a record called 'Wombling Merry Christmas' in the charts. 
Today's quiz question: name ONE of the wombles.  There are plenty to go around, so everyone should be able to get the answer correct today.  As it is near to the draw date - everyone who leaves (a different name) of one of the wombles will get 2 entries into the draw.  Usual rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. I think one was called Orinoco. Gotta love a cheesy Christmas song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Uncle Bulgaria was one! Used to love those Wombles! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bungo, was ny sons fave when he was little, probably still is hee hee hee....Would nt be Christmas without a mad song lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was also a Tobermory. Now I won't be able to get the song out of my head .... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madame Cholet was my favourite , mainly because of her French connection as I love anything French :-)

    ReplyDelete