Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q16.

Little Robin Redbreast!  We associate this bird with Christmas and this species is popular on Christmas Cards.
Today's quiz question: In Victorian England, what people were popularly called 'robins' because of their red uniform?  If you are the first person today to leave the correct answer to this question you will get 2 entries into the blog candy draw.  Everyone else - leave a comment and I will enter your name into the draw as well (only 1 entry though!).  Another question tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, another great question!! I think they were postmen / women well most likely men back then!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks for your correct answer! I have learnt loads about Christmas doing this quiz! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I didn't know this one - I too am learning a lot! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it might have been one of the armed forces, so I've learnt something new .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, didn't know this one, what great questions. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know this either...learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete