Thursday, 22 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q17.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! We had plenty of the white stuff last year and just to remind you how beautiful it looks I found this picture of a lovely snow scene.  It is a bit of a clue to today's quiz question:

What is the title of the biggest selling Christmas single, globally?  The first person to leave the correct answer today will get the 2 entries into the blog candy draw.  Everyone else who leaves a comment (see rules) will get an entry also.  Not long to go now!  I hope everyone is getting suitably excited!!!

7 comments:

  1. Is it White Christmas??? I know it's my Fave film of all time....
    That pic is so lovely, you just want to run through the snow ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that was quick Shelagh - I'm impressed! It is the correct answer and it was sung by Bing Crosby. I love this one too. I know what you mean about running through that snow - it looks lovely! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is a great song, sung by Bing, I am getting suitably excited especially now that I have finished Christmas shopping and wrapped them, it is such a good feeling. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done she3655. Great song!! yes Ann I'm getting very excited now, now I am actually seeing a little light at the end of the preparation tunnel! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, missed this one! I had a full day of Christmas shopping and I'm still not finished - so unorganised lol! Well done for getting the right answer! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scene is so pretty! We had 24" of snow last year the day after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's not Christmas if 'Wjite Christmas is not on the TV ' lol.....

    ReplyDelete