Friday, 23 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q18.

This is the final quiz question before the blog candy draw tomorrow and I would like to thank everyone for taking part and being such good sports.  This picture is not very Christmassy I must admit but it does make sense when you see what the question is for today.

Question: Which Ocean is Christmas Island in?  If you know and are the first person to answer correctly you will get 2 entries into the draw for tomorrow.  Everyone else - just leave a comment and I will enter your name in too (if you qualify).  See you tomorrow with the winner's name!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ann we have all enjoyed your great Christmas quiz, today's answer I think is the indian ocean. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura - thanks again for another correct answer. Doesn't this picture make you think of lovely summer days! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely does I would love to be sitting in the sunshine, Get some heat in my bones. Have a lovely Christmas Ann and good luck to the winner of the super prize, it's very kink of you for hosting the lovely candy. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this picture! When can we go!! Thank you for all the trivia this week and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really enjoyed this quiz - it was a lot of fun and I have learnt a lot of new stuff too lol! Thanks for the opportunity to win some fab candy. That picture is indeed gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all.happy crafting in 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks forthe great quiz Ann, I've had fun and learnt a few new things..
    Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have really enjoyed the quiz Ann, thanks for the festive fun! x

    ReplyDelete