Friday, 9 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q4.

He's behind you!  Thousands of children (and possibly adults too) will be shouting these words in theatres across the land as it's that time of year again ..... Pantomime season!
What pantomime is this iconic image from?  The first correct answer will receive an extra entry into the blog candy draw (see rules). 

For everyone else not lucky enough to get in there first - leave a comment telling me what is your favourite pantomime and why and you will get an entry into the draw also (if you qualify).  Pop back tomorrow for another question.  To be fair to everyone, the questions will appear at different times of the day!  Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, is the picture from the Cinderella panto? My fave panto is Genie in the Lamp as I have great memories of going to see it with my Mum and Grandma. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning April - yes that unmistakable image is from Cinderella. Thanks for taking part and good luck in the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quiz well done April, I will have to stay up all night to be first, lol only joking, have a lovely day. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puss in Boots is a fave of mine! Love these quizzes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, Cinderella, my son had a part in his school panto, when he was younger, and I cried all the way through, I was so proud lol... dont think he's ever forgiven me, he would never go to a panto after that ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinderella would be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete