Monday, 12 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q7.

Following on from yesterday's quiz question - real verses artificial - how many different varieties of Christmas tree are there?  For today's question:  name ONE variety of Christmas tree (there are quite a few so everyone entering should be able to name a different type).

If you identify a variety of (real) Christmas Tree I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you qualify - see rules).  Lets see if we can name several different species (but only one per person please).  Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I think the Douglas Fir
    is one type. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - yes that's one variety. Thanks for taking part. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Ann, there are lots and I haver never had one but every year I look at them and think about it. The Nordman Fir is one. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura - another correct answer. Thank you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Twinkle Star - yes another correct answer. Thanks. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann, is a serbian spruce a Christmas tree?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne, Shelagh and Jaqi - you are all correct! Thanks for taking part. I never knew there were so many different types! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm just back from holiday sorry I've missed the quiz. I did't think there were so many and would have said scots pine sorry can't think of anymore.

    ReplyDelete