Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Christmas Quiz Q8.

Traditional or modern?  That is the question!  I am talking about Christmas Cards.  There are many different types of Christmas cards available now and here is a lovely scene of a deer in the snow, which would make a lovely card.
Traditionally, a certain 'bird' (of the feathered variety) appears on Christmas cards.  If you can give me the name of the species of this bird I will give the first person with the correct answer 2 entries into the draw for today.

For everyone else, what kind of Christmas cards do you like, traditional, modern, funny?  Leave a comment and you will receive an entry into the draw (if you qualify - see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Is it a Robin red breast...lol.... cant believe I'm the first today ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe a robin.......you beat me shelagh, lol ive just finished work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann I would say I like robins as one of my favourite images but I don't have a particular theme I like a mixture of all especially if it has lots of glitter on. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done She3655! I like cutesy cards, but I also like traditional too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that is a tough one, I really don't know what style I prefer, for the cards I don't have time to make I tend to buy modern designs, but I do love a nice traditional scene. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite cards to make are traditional cards. As for the bird I'm guessing a Cardinal.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelagh - yes I was thinking of a Robin, so you get today's 2 entries. Thank you to everyone else who has left a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red birds are so pretty. I get cardinals in my yard on occasion. I prefer cards with sparkle and cute designs.

    ReplyDelete