Monday, 5 December 2011

Count down has begun ......


It's the final 3 weeks to Christmas Day and the shops have Christmas songs playing constantly.  One of my favourites is 'Last Christmas' by Wham.  Whenever it is played I can't help but sing along to it (ever so quietly or in my head).  What Christmas song does that to you when you hear it?  Perhaps you hate them!  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (to be drawn on Christmas Eve).  Best of luck!

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Ann I love Christmas songs I think my all time favourite is white Christmas song by Bing. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura I must admit I love that one too. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last Christmas by Wham has to be my fave too! love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mine has to be " little drummer boy", bing and bowie what a combination..... I love all christmas songs really, the trouble is I cant sing along quietly hee hee hee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Christmas songs and have been spontaneously singing them around the house - it hasn't happened in public yet luckily! My favourite one is 'Let it Snow'! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love 'Last Christmas ' by Wham too but I also love 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Miriah Carey . I love watching all the xmas videos on the music channel , mind you I must admit I love Shaking Stevens , Mud, Slade , Wizard ....oh the list is long i just love them all.
    Christmas just wouldnt be Christmas without them all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine has to be O Holy Night..sing it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rockin around the Christmas tree...gets you dancing!

    ReplyDelete