Thursday, 5 January 2012

Christmas Dinner

After creating the layout Santa's Little Helper the other day I decided to use some of the left over pieces of patterned paper to make another layout.

This is another Christmas themed layout using photos taken a few years ago.  I used Authentique 'Wonder' range of patterned papers for the background (which I gutted, so not to waste any paper) and added strips left over from the previous layout.  The chipboard sentiments are from Fabscraps but they co-ordinate beautifully with this paper range.  They are also on sale at a ridiculous price at the moment (old stock to clear).  I made the swirl on the Big Shot and added Prima flowers.  Another fairly simple layout to add to the massive amount I already have!

If you leave a comment on this (and you qualify - see rules), I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  You have plenty of time to keep popping back as the draw doesn't take place until 1st March 2012.  Best of luck to you all and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Another great layout Ann, I love the Authentic 'Wonder' papers, The colours are great....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and great photos!
    Great family.

    Luanne
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful layout. I wish I lived near you so I could buy such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Njeri - unfortunately this comment was not left on the day of the post, therefore I cannot enter your name into the draw for today. Please see rules. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant layout Ann, these have been some of my favourite papers for a while I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute lo!!!

    Thanks for the opportunity to win your lovely candy (on February 2012).

    Val Rodrigues
    Hugs .
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete