Sunday, 8 January 2012

Dovecraft Glitter Glues

I now stock Dovecraft Glitter Glues which are fabulous value at only .99p for 20ml.  They add colour and sparkle to creative projects.  I have the pastel collection in stock, which consists of: Silver, Lavender, Icicle, Rose, Candyfloss, Crystal and Blossom.
Dovecraft Glitter Glue comes with a fine nozzle for precision application.  It can be used to draw thin lines or apply a brush to fill larger areas.  Every project needs a little bit of sparkle! 

Do you use glitter glues on your projects?  Leave me a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  See rules to qualify.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. The colours shown are lovely! I have a few Stickles glitter glues, just diamond, silver and gold which I sometimes use but I do find them a little pricey so these seem a good value option! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveley colours, I've too have used the stickles, but dont normally go for glitters, me and glitter dont mix, lol.....I lived in a small flat in Manchester, & my crafting area was the small studio kitchen, I mistakenly used glitter, but the fine stuff, hee hee hee my hubby was eating glittered food for months after lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors! I have a lot of glitter glues and I used it less last year. This year i'll be using them a lot on my cards.

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used glitter glue but not often because of the kinds of projects I've done lately. I can say that the kinds they make for scrapping now are SO much better than the older ones that they used to have just for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Bic glitter glue which I use on my projects. Usually on borders. My favorite are gold and silver colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use glitter glues sometimes. Love the fact that it comes out in a thin line.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. not a whole lot. i like stiklets more than actual glitter glue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Glitter Glue!!!

    Thanks for the opportunity to win your lovely candy (on February 2012).

    Val Rodrigues
    Hugs .
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete