Monday, 23 January 2012

Good Show!

No quiz question today - back tomorrow to continue with that.  I just wanted to say 'Thank You' so much to all the lovely people who attended the Ross Papercraft Show at Rainton Meadows, Houghton-Le-Spring, yesterday.

There was a fantastic turnout of crafters and I was overwhelmed at the number of people who stopped by my little shop to buy products or simply say 'hello'.  I wasn't expecting too much, being January (people having no money until pay-day) and the fact the day wasn't very nice, weather wise.  Anyway, they came in their droves and made the show.

A 'Thank You' too, to Terry, Mick and co. who organise these new shows - well done!  The next one is on Sunday 11th March 2012 at Nissan, Sunderland.  Hope to see you there if you live in the area.

6 comments:

  1. Glad it all went well, I was thinking about you while I was working. Hope you had a productive day and Im sure the Nissan show will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,
    It was a Great show, and as always your stall looked Great, loads of goodies, and lovely layouts.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I don't live in the area at all but I am glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had fun.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete