Wednesday, 4 January 2012

In print again!

I have been lucky enough to have another one of my layouts printed in The Scrapbook Magazine.  This time I scraplifted a layout from a previous edition and sent it in to the Editor.  I was extremely surprised to have another layout printed in the magazine - fame at last! (only joking!).

This is the page from Issue 60 of the magazine (out in December 2010).  It was displayed on page 46 of the magazine along with other readers layouts.

This is a close-up of the entry I submitted.  It was quite an easy layout to scraplift and I loved the paint effect.  I used some corrugated card - torn from a cardboard box and then I just added some paint and used it as a stamp.  Why don't you try sending something that you have made to one of the craft magazines.  I did this as part of the Papercraft Qualification I was doing last year, as part of the qualification was about getting your work printed.

If you leave a comment today (and you qualify - please see rules), I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Best of luck!

11 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and I posted a pic of your giveaway on my blog.
    Congratulations on being published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for being featured, that is a fab layout indeed! I am determined to get my scrapping mojo back this year, thanks for all the inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Njeri - lovely to have some new blog followers. Thank you for your lovely comment also. You have 2 entries into the draw for today. Best of luck! Ann x

    Thanks Twinkle Star for your comment. I hope to do more scrapping this year as I feel I haven't done much lately. I think once you start again your mojo will come back! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured in the mag! great layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEE Ann can I have your autograph please..lol..... Congratulations, good things come to those who wait .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting to print thats fab. I remember when mine was in the magazine I felt reaaly weird being on the shelves at asda lol. Its a lovely layout nice colours and that paint effect looks good I might give that a go

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on making the mag. again I was just reading the magazine yesterday and saw your page and liked the "stamped feature" It's something I will have a go at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Ann, I remember you blogging this layout, it is lovely and a well deserved feature in the magazine x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations girl! ur layout is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations my dear!!!


    Thanks for the opportunity to win your lovely candy (on February 2012).

    Val Rodrigues
    Hugs .
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete