Saturday, 14 January 2012

Keys to my Heart?

Another range from Tando Creative and just in time for Valentine's Day is some fabulous chipboard pieces in the form of locks and latches and a set of 5 keys:
Locks & Latches

Set of 5 Keys

These would look great when used in conjunction with the lovely MME Love Me paper collection featured a couple of days ago.  These products are now in stock, along with the gorgeous Hearts Mask, chipboard Wings and Heart Set, Steampunk Wings and Cogs, Steampunk Clock and Hands and Clock Hands, all featured earlier this week.

I have also re-stocked the shop with other Tando masks that were previously out-of-stock and include: Bird and Branch Mask; Cogs Group Mask; Flourish Ring Mask; Harlequin Mask; Leaves Mask, Random Circles Mask and Sequin Waste Mask.  These are all popular products and sell really well (especially at the Craft Shows).  If you want one, you need to be quick as there is the first show of the year next week.

Leave a comment on today's post (and if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Ann, why do you do it, lol..... I keep telling myself to use the goodies I have before buying anything else, then you go and put more lovely goodies on..hee hee hee, I love the keys......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Shelagh but I just can't resist it!!! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the keys - they have been added to my wish list :)! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I also love the keys! and the locks are super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another entry for he blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word.....these are delightful. My mind is racing with ideas especially with Valentines Day approaching. I agree with Shelagh though.....you have way too many goodies on the site, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I am selling some stock at ridiculous prices to make way for all the yummy new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are cute. I especially love the keys. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely keys! would really look great on any projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they're perfect! would love to own some of these!

    ReplyDelete