Wednesday, 11 January 2012

MME 'Love Me'

My Mind's Eye have a fabulous paper and accessories kit out for Valentine's Day aptly named 'Love Me', which I have in stock now.

The kit contains 9 sheets of 12x12 double-sided cardstock paper with a co-ordinating accessory sheet.  Plenty of product to create several Valentine's Day, wedding or girly projects.  Here are a sample of the patterned papers from the kit and the accessories sheets so you can see what's inside:
'Love Paper'

'Stamped Paper'

'Number Grid Paper'

'Accessories Sheet'

Buying kits like this may seem a bit pricey but you are actually saving money by purchasing the papers and accessories sheet together.  As there are 9 sheets of double-sided 12" x 12" patterned papers (a choice of 18 patterns!) and the co-ordinating accessory sheet, everything is in one kit to complete those lovely romantic or girly projects.

As it is coming up to Valentine's Day (and all those romantic summer weddings) I have added in some Tando Creative Valentine Symbol chipboard as an 'extra' to this kit (for no extra charge).
If you leave a comment on this post today (and you qualify - see rules), I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. These papers are lovely! I love the bunting on the accessories sheet! super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number grid paper is beautiful, love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita - thank you for following this blog and leaving a comment. You are now entered into the draw for today. Best of luck! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! great for you. It's a lovely collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I do love MME! I like to buy collection packs rather than single items, as then I know I'll have everything I need for a project and it will coordinate beautifully :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the stamped paper, but the whole set is lovely - perfect for Valentine's layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers especially the X0X0 papers.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow , gorgeous, I adore that 'stamped paper' looks great. Lovely for Valentines day coming up

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOO What lovely papers, ake a valentines card hee hee hee.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow!!! this kit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete