Monday, 16 January 2012

Prima En Francais

Another lovely collection from Prima - this time called En Francais.  This is one of those collections that will appeal to people with 'French connections', love France or just like the overall feel of these papers and flowers.  I will start with the flowers first:
These little beautys are called Perle Bebe - En Francais

There are eight different patterned papers in this range and here is a sample from the collection to whet your appetite:
Billette
Sampleur
Province

Choosing which range to stock is getting extremely difficult as there are other ranges available also from Prima this season.  No doubt, whatever range I stock that they will be popular as this manufacturer has a knack of producing some gorgeous original products that have mass appeal.  These products are expected in stock some time in February.

Let me know whether you think this range is to your taste or not.  If you leave a comment (today only) and you qualify, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by today and good luck!

9 comments:

  1. I love the range. Total eye candy!No doubt it's going to be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW......love France? well thats me then. I could well live in Paris no bother its my favourite City.
    What a lovely range this is its hard to choose a favourite its all so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely collection! those flowers are really lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers.
    And I like the color combination yet I am missing a little more read in the papers!!

    Thanks for sharing anyway. :)
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I'm Loving the flowers, I knew as soon as I saw the papers that Jaqi would like them lol.... they are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely my taste! gorgeous design and colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. those flowers are awesome!!!!!!!! wow!!! love this set!

    ReplyDelete