Friday, 13 January 2012

Prima New Releases - Almanac

Prima have some absolutely fabulous ranges coming out soon.  One that I think will be a massive hit is their range called 'Almanac', which is on the lines of the Printery Collection that was so popular last season.  It is described as "A Prima artist stack of double-sided cardstock papers, impressions selected from a Victorian Era Printmaker's Library of etching plates".
Almanac Edison

Almanac Toile

This is just a couple of the gorgeous images they have to show - there are more!!!  What I wanted to show you was this:

Wood Buttons

I just love those little clock faces amongst those wood buttons!  I think 'Time' is a theme here again (as I was talking about yesterday) and it is so now!

I will be stocking this Prima Collection soon and will let you know when it is available.  What do you think of this paper collection?  Is it your type of thing?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Rules apply - please ensure that you are a follower and that you leave your comment on the SAME DAY as this blog to qualify.  Thanks for stopping by today.

14 comments:

  1. Love the look of these papers and those little wooden accessories are lovely, this isn't a theme I'd normally work with but really should make the effort at some point to have a go as I always love the style on other poeples projects. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! fantastic papers and embellishments. Love the colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! This is the kind of paper that I just sit and stroke as it's so pretty, but then never do anything with as 'pretty' isn't really my scrapbooking style. I do love the buttons though, and would definitely use those :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I have just found your blog and become a follower, I have posted the blog candy picture and link in my sidebar. Love these papers and the wooden buttons look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these papers will fit in nice with vintage that i love, will definateley be ordering when they are available.I also have only just found your site and love it i will be adding to my blog when i can figure out how lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Lindsay. Thank you for adding this link to your side bar - you will get an extra entry in the blog candy draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paper collection. I wish I could be able to get it in my country ;-(.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all absolutely gorgeous but those wooden buttons are to die for. Its very hard to choose a favourite they are all so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO buttons.... I have a thing for buttons, these ones are fab, cant wait to get some when you get them in, the papers are lovely too lol......

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO buttons.... I have a thing for buttons, these ones are fab, cant wait to get some when you get them in, the papers are lovely too lol......

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooooooooo! i love this collection! it's my favorite one from all the ones you've showcased. :) having the paper printed on both sides is an extra bonus! and those embellishments! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The papers are beautiful but I'm not all that much into distressed papers and embellishments. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Papers look good and love the buttons.Haven't used this type of paper much yet but love the look

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh, ahhhhhh, this is just absolutely gorgeous Ann, love it xx

    ReplyDelete