Monday, 2 January 2012

Ross Papercraft Show Dates 2012

Ross Papercraft Shows are beginning in earnest, early this year.  The first one is in January.  Here is the complete list of all the shows I will be attending:

January 22nd - Rainton Meadows, Houghton-le-Spring

March 11th - Nissan, Sunderland

June 24th - Rainton Meadows, Houghton-le-Spring

August 19th - Nissan, Sunderland

September 23rd - Rainton Meadows, Houghton-le-Spring

November 4th - Nissan, Sunderland

There are other show dates available throughout the year in other areas.  They have their own website at www.rosspapercraftshows.co.uk

I look forward (as always) to seeing my regular customers at these local shows.  Remember too that you can always order on-line and pick up at any of these shows.  This way you can ensure that you get the products you want (as unfortunately, I cannot take all of my stock along as there is too much of it).  I always get asked for something I haven't brought!  The first show is 3 weeks away!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you're going to be busy Ann, but hopefully lots of fun and enjoyment too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ann for giving us the dates, I always forget when they are on..... hope to see you in 3 weeks ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the dates Ann, Cant believe they have come round so quick. Hope they are productive for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - thanks for adding my link to your blog - an extra entry for you today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to participate, but I live in Brazil.


    Thanks for the opportunity to win your lovely candy (on February 2012).

    Val Rodrigues
    Hugs .
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete