Monday, 9 January 2012

SALE - now on!

Sale time here at The Scrapbook Garden website shop.  Up to 60% OFF certain lines.  I have to have a big clear out - new stock will be arriving soon and I need to clear some space.
Pass this info on to other like minded people as I have loads to clear before the sale ends at the end of the month (or whenever it sells).  Some lines are VERY LIMITED though, so if you want something specific, you need to act fast!  I am sorry but I only ship to UK addresses.

Hope you find a bargain or two to suit you!  Leave a comment today and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules to qualify).  Thanks for stopping by and 'Happy Shopping' (at these prices you'd be mad not to!).

8 comments:

  1. Ooh more bargains , I will try and pop along after work and take a peek , thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO I've already bought my goodies..... if your not fast your last hee hee hee.... I've placed a link on my facebook page....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shelagh - that's great. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bargains! thanks.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love sales/ Heading there now. Thanks for the heads up.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. bargains bargains!!! :D awesomeness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good sale!!!

    Thanks for the opportunity to win your lovely candy (on February 2012).

    Val Rodrigues
    Hugs .
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete