Wednesday, 18 January 2012

TSG Quiz: Q1

The Scrapbook Garden (TSG) Quiz is all about (yes, you've guessed it) the website shop and the products that I sell.  To take part in this quiz all you have to do is go into the website shop to find the answer.  You do not have to become a customer, or leave any of your details.  The shop can be found at www.thescrapbookgarden.co.uk

Today's question: How many 'Hero Arts' products do I have in the 50% OFF SALE?  If you are the first person to answer this question correctly (and you qualify - please see rules), you will get 2 entries into the draw for today.  Everyone else who leaves a comment (today - on today's post), will get 1 entry into the draw.  Best of luck and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. EE I cant believe I'm the first .... is it 3 .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelagh - yes indeed it is. You have 2 entries into the draw for today. Thank you for taking part. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe well done Shelagh , quick off the mark today , I had 3 too but Im a slow coach lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a first for me Jaqi. ha ha ha .... thanks Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three as well. All sparkle clear.

    Cheers, Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed out on this one. Congrats to she3655.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little late but it's 3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. late, ,but it's 3. love the products :)

    ReplyDelete