Saturday, 28 January 2012

TSG Quiz: Q10

Following on from yesterday's quiz question - one of the categories is where I display all the Scrapaholix Club layouts that I have created over the past 4 or so years.
Today's quiz question:  Name ONE of the layouts that I have in the category 'Scrapaholix Club layouts'.  There are quite a few so everyone should be able to name one.  If you leave a correct answer (and you qualify - see rules), I will give you 2 entries into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by and taking part.  Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Chocolate girl would be another one and also my personal favorite!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angels is another, they all look good, I like Army Games, I'm trying to get my son to give me some of his pic's from when he served in Afghanistan ( cant spel lol)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all great lay outs, I like class of '77 - great photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The LO's are all so beautiful Ann. My favorite however is Adore, love the design and setup. Beautiful!
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. view thru a lense is another. gorgeous layout! i love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete