Sunday, 29 January 2012

TSG Quiz: Q11

There are loads of different manufacturers of craft materials.  Sadly, during these bad financial times, some are no longer trading.  Those that have survived have to move with the current trends or get left behind.

Today's quiz question: Name one of the manufacturers that I have on the drop down list on the website shop.  For everyone who leaves a (different) name they will get 2 entries into the draw (remember, the more entries you have, the more chances of winning).  Everyone else who leaves a comment (and qualifies), will get the usual 1 entry for today.  Thanks for stopping by and taking part.

8 comments:

  1. OO OO OO Bazzil Card stock..... and I didnt need to look it up hee hee hee......

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Edition! I love their paper pads! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Marta Stewart punches. I became a follower and put picture on sidebar with link back. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  4. American Crafts, I'd guess!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Lily Anuska. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a correct answer - this gives you 2 entries into the draw. You also get another entry for adding my link to your side bar. Good luck in the draw. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiskars. One of my personal favorites.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. tattered angels. love that brand! :)

    ReplyDelete