Saturday, 21 January 2012

TSG Quiz: Q4

Paper punches are very popular with crafters, whether card makers, scrapbookers or other paper crafters.

Today's question: What is the name of the manufacturer of the corner daisy punch that I stock in The Scrapbook Garden shop?  If you know the answer and you are first to comment, you will receive 2 entries into today's blog candy draw.  Everyone else who leaves a comment will get the usual 1 entry (if you qualify).  Best of luck and thanks for stopping by to take part.

8 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    I just checked it out, it's Dovecraft!!

    Have a great day!!
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love punches and dies, you can acheive so many different looks with them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ulli for a correct answer. You get 2 entries into the draw for today for being the first person with the correct answer. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Martha Stewart punches, especially the round the page punches.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love punches too , theres some pretty ones. I must try and use mine alot more I keep forgetting to use them . Maybe I should have had that on my Nea Years Resolutions list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Ulli for getting the right answer. Another great quiz Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete