Wednesday, 25 January 2012

TSG Quiz: Q7

Ranger is another name that is a quality product (with a capital Q) and is one of the leading brands.  I love their Distress Ink Pads - my personal favourite is ....... Oh that would be giving you an answer (we can't have that now can we!).


For today's question (which you have probably guessed already!), name a colour of one of the Ranger Distress Ink Pads that I have in stock at the moment.  My out of stock products probably won't show on the screen, so name only one of those colours that you can see.  If you leave a comment (with a colour name), I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  usual rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Good morning!!
    To start off a little wild: Wild Honey would be one of them. Also one of my favorite colors, yellow.. and wild Honey definitely sound amazing!!

    Have an awesome day!!
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tattered Rose! I like the sound of that one :o) I've never got around to having a go with distress inks, it's something I'd like to try at some point x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my faves is Worn Lipstick....thats just one lol... I have loads of other faves, probably his full range hee hee hee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks April and Shelagh. I forgot to say in the post that you would get 2 entries into the draw if you gave me a name of one of the colours - so you all get 2 entries each (and Ulli of course). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. faded jeans would be another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes another correct answer from Divinity. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Soot would be another one. Such wonderful names again. Fun quiz as usual Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete