Thursday, 26 January 2012

TSG Quiz: Q8

Everyone is feeling the pinch, especially this month as most people haven't been paid for about 6 weeks (not long now to pay day).  It is lovely to get some bargains sometimes - that is why I have a sale on at the moment - to make way for more lovely stock by selling off end of ranges (but perfect) stock.For today's question there are two parts to the answer.


Today's quiz question:  How much would the following cost me to buy at The Scrapbook Garden shop?

1 x Baby Blue Ultra Fine Glitter
1 x Basic Grey Lauderdale 6x6 paper pad
1 x Fab Brads - Bazzill White
1 x sheet Authentique Journey - Voyage paper
1 x Quick Glue Pen (Dovecraft)

Second part of the question: How much change would there be left out of £10.00?

First person today with the correct answer (of both parts of the question) will get 3 entries into the blog candy draw for today.  Everyone else who leaves a comment will get the usual 1 entry (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. I agree £7.23, leaving you with £2.77 change from £10.00 - you are really making us work for our entry today - love it :)! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7,23 punds and the change would be 2.77 pounds. have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, twinkle star, you beat me. you were two seconds faster! congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice bundle of goodies for £7.23!!! Pay Day on Tuesday for me :o) YAY!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone - you were all quick off the mark today. I did say I wanted both parts of the question answered correctly and that was done by Twinkle Star (who gets 3 entries for today). Thank you to everyone else, who will get the usual 1 entry for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My internet is acting slow today so I won't be able to do the math however I sure would love a bargain considering I got my December salary early and January is sooo long! Good thing payday is on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! My brain needed a lot of sugar after that little bit of maths! Have a fab day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEE I'm glad I was'nt firdt today hee hee hee, my brain does'nt work in the mornings lol.... loads of bargins in your sale .....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Twinkle Star you lucky girl you.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Twinkle Star hope your entries are lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL i woulnd't have gotten it anyways... £ has me confused! :p congrats to twinkle star though :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to all who have left a comment today. I appreciate you all having a go! Ann x

    ReplyDelete