Friday, 27 January 2012

TSG Quiz: Q9

As part of my website shop I have a gallery where I show some of the layouts and other projects that have been made.  These include things I have made, customer projects as well as the Design Team.  I must admit that it does need updating as most of the projects appear on this blog now.
For today's quiz question:  How many different categories are there in The Scrapbook Garden gallery?  The first person with the correct answer today gets 2 entries into the draw.  Everyone else will get the usual 1 entry (if you qualify).  Thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

  1. I was able to find 35 ones, which I think it a lot. And they're all amazing. :-) Have a great day!
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ulli - I do have 35 categories of products but I wanted the number of categories in the 'Gallery', which is a different section. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have 17.....oooh I must be way off somewhere :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jaqi - that is the answer I was looking for so you get the 2 entries for today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Jaqi. Fun Quiz Ann. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man! how early to your girls check your blogs anyways!!! :p well, congrats to jaci. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you would get it Jaqi, and |I bet you didnt even have to look it up hee hee hee.... loving the quiz Ann..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are 17 catagories listed in your gallery
    Happy creating!!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for leaving comments today. Only comments left on the SAME DAY as the post can be counted - see rules. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. To late but loved reading the answers :)

    ReplyDelete