Monday, 13 February 2012

Cheers

This is the second layout created using the Scrapaholix kit for February.  As before, the technique this month is using 'Glassine' and the patterned papers are from Kaisercraft.

I used cream cardstock as the base then layered up brown cardstock, Lingerie and Corset patterned papers.  The photographs were matted onto turquoise card and added to the layout.  I made a 'Branch with Leaves' using a Sizzix Bigz Die using brown card and added a layered flower cut from Glassine using another Sizzix Die (Flowers Layers Set).  This was attached to the layout using a decorative brad.  I cut three other flowers using the Glassine product attaching them with brads also.
A close-up of the flower made using Glassine.
The title is made from Dovecraft Glitter Alphabets in Chocolate.

If you leave a comment on this post today (and you qualify), I will enter your name into the draw. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

8 comments:

  1. I love the Glassin flower. It's beautfiul. Wish I could do it, too!

    Have a great week, Ann!
    Thanks for always sharing such amazing creativity!
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout! the colours work really well together. I haven't used glassine yet, the effect is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great layout Ann, everythiing works so well, I love how you ve made the flowers, I'm off to fins my glassine ......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LO Ann. Love the technique, its wonderful. Wonderful photo's to scrap with. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout! love the colors and lovely photos. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely layout , the glassine paper looks fab , I must try and play with the pack I have it reminds me of when i lived at the post office and we used to use waxed brown paper for things. I imagine its going to look good on my vintage layouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout! love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind words. Ann x

    ReplyDelete