Monday, 27 February 2012

Cosmo Cricket - Mini Deck

For the last 2 days I have previewed the fab Cosmo Cricket ranges, Evangeline and Tea for Two.  They come in 12" x 12" size and for those who make cards, well guess what ... they make the same patterns in 'Mini Decks' (that's 6" x 6" size to me and you).  Here's a preview of those little lovelies:
 Evangeline Mini Deck

Tea for Two Mini Deck

Leave a comment and be entered into the blog candy draw to win the Martha Stewart punches.  If you leave a comment (and qualify) you will get one entry into the draw.  Pop back tomorrow for your last chance to enter the draw.

10 comments:

  1. ooh yes 6 x 6's are much more manageable for us cardmakers :o) I think my fave out of these two is the Tea for Two x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and designs in these , brilliant that they come in both sizes too. I like the smaller packs for scrapbooking also , it saves cutting up a contrasting 12 x 12 to add shapes to a layout. Bet these will be really popular , its hard to choose a favourite they are both so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny because (apart from 12" x 12") the most popular size that I sell is 8" x 8". Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely papers,will order them when you have them in x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynne - I will let you know when they come into stock. They are expected in at the suppliers sometime in March. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy!!! I couldn't choose between those 2. I want them both!
    -Ann M
    http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your reactions to the new products. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmm I like these, never really worked with 6x6, so this may be a first..... I could nt choose though, so might just have to have both lol....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just love these new collection and hopefully I can get them from our local shop. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to use 12X12 pattern for my scrapbook layouts and layer over them, but for cards the 6X6 are great because of the smallers scale of the patterns are perfect! I have to have these, they are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete