Sunday, 19 February 2012

The Crafter's Workshop - Name the Template 3

Thanks for all the entries from yesterday's little quiz - name the Template!  Yesterday's was of course 'Blazonry' and April got the answer correct, so gets 2 entries into the draw.
Today's Template:


A lovely Template that would look great as a background to a card .... give me the name of this little beauty and you will get 2 entries into the draw (if you are the first one to leave the correct answer).  Everyone else, leave a comment - what would you use this for?  Usual rules apply.  Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Love this one and I think it's called Spring Fling

    Have a great sunday.
    ulli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Ulli - it is indeed called that. Thanks for stopping by and taking part. Enjoy your Sunday. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I like this one, the uses are endless...... and congrats Ulli, for getting in first hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ulli. I would use this template for making cards and I can imagine how beautiful it would also be on an Altered box.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ulli! Lovely template! I'd use it to emboss my background with my Cuttlebug and then color some of the flowers with chalks.
    Ann M
    http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Ulli! I like Ann's idea to use it to emboss and highlight with chalks, I think I would do something similar to make background paper for a card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys are so awesome I feel like we're a little family meeting here on Ann's blog every day! Thanks for making me feel special today because I was first to comment! you all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for taking part in this little quiz. Some good ideas in there on what to do with these Templates - thanks for sharing. Ann x

    ReplyDelete