Thursday, 23 February 2012

The Crafter's Workshop - Name the Template 7

I think I will make today the final day of this little 'mini quiz' about The Crafter's Workshop Templates.  To give everyone a chance to get some extra entries in before the draw next week - I am showing the remainder of the Templates I have on order.  I have numbered them, so first person to identify No. 1 will get 2 entries, No. 2 will get 2 entries and so on.  To give everyone a chance to get those extra entries, please just name one.  Here goes:No. 1:


No. 2:

No. 3:


No 4:


No 5:


No 6:

No. 7:

For every correct answer you will get 2 entries into the draw (if you qualify - see rules).  Thank you for stopping by and for taking part.  Best of luck to you all for the draw next week!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like number 1, so I'll name that since it's my fave :o) "Ledger" x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - thanks for the first correct answer and for joining in today. I must admit I love this one and think it would be great for layouts! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh! i love #6 and that's Cursive Alphabet. ♥Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Luanne for a correct answer. Thanks for stopping by and taking part. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number 7, stars and circles. I think it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave is #4, it's called gears. Love the steampunk look! Great collection of templates!
    -Ann M
    http://cardsbyann.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ulli and Ann for another 2 correct answers. You both get 2 entries into the draw for today. Thanks for taking part. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ann, is no. 3 mariposas, or something like that hee hee hee, I love it, even if I got it wrong lol...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful quiz Ann. #5 is called Mix and Match Hearts. But my personal favorite of all the ones shown is #3
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourites are 1, 3 and 5 . My mind is working overtime thinking of all the things they could be used for .

    ReplyDelete