Thursday, 9 February 2012

Echo Park Mini Theme - Just Married

Another of the 'Mini Theme' collection packs that I have on order (and due in March) is this one called Just Married.
EP Mini Theme Kit - Just Married

Just Married - Stickers

Just Married - Lace


Just Married - Damask

Just Married - Journaling

I love Black and White layouts, especially with black and white photographs.  This colour combo works with any colour though and is bound to be popular as I am sure there are many weddings coming up this Summer just waiting to be scrapped!  Perfect too for making wedding cards!

Is black and white a combination you like creating with?  Leave a comment I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for today.  Rules apply.  Thank you for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. I Love this new EP mini kit, I have made a lot of cards using the Blqck and White theme, but only 1 scrapbook page, and that was a layout of one my wedding pic's....
    these papers are stunning
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. I love white black color combination. Lace papers are amazing. Hugs. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely paper. It'd be great for making cards or a mini.
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these are lovely! I love this colour scheme but never use it enough!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back again, just wanted to let you know Ann that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award as i am always inspired by your lovely blog :o) if you would like to accept it take a look at my blog for more info http://aprilscraftyescape.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fact that this kit is in black and white. Love the Journaling, so beautiful! and so are the stickers. Wow! Thanks for sharing Ann.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had a similar set...black and white...and they are soooooo much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments today.

    April - I have visited your blog and accepted this ward - thank you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these, I love working with black and white it always looks nice. Ive done some black and white layouts in my vintage albums and Im always pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete