Sunday, 12 February 2012

Echo Park Mini Theme - Pride & Joy

This is one of two 'baby' themed kits from the Echo Park Mini Themed Collections, which are due in stock in March.  This one is for projects around baby boys.  This collection contains 2 each of the 12" x 12" double-sided papers shown below and 1 sticker sheet.
Echo Park Mini Theme - Pride and Joy


Pride and Joy - Stickers

Pride and Joy - Journaling

Pride and Joy - ABC

Pride and Joy - Stripe

What I think is lovely about this kit is that it is not overly babyish as it contains a stripe/dotted sheet, stars and plain alternatives to the obvious 'ABC' patterned paper (which is very cute).  Some of these papers could be used for small boys projects just as well.

What do you think?  Leave me a comment on today's post (today) and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy (if you qualify).  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. You've done it again Ann, Brought us some lovely papers and stickers, my fave is the ABC, it looks so cute, but not over cute, if that makes sense lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ABC paper it really is cute! as you say the other sheets are pretty flexible for other projects too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Ann. I could so use this kit on my son's scrapbook. Beautiful.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love love love these colors! great paper pack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are nice, I really think you could use these papers for just about any age. I think they look fresh and crisp my mind is working overtime just looking at them they are a lovely collection thats for sure

    ReplyDelete