Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Echo Park Mini Themes - Melody of Life

I think this is one of my favourites from this Mini Theme Collection from Echo Park.  Again, they have created some stunning papers, journal cards and stickers that all co-ordinate beautifully.  What I like about the kits is that you get TWO sheets of each design - and they are double-sided, so you don't have to choose which side to use!
EP Mini Theme - Melody of Life

Melody of Life - Stickers

Melody of Life - Piano

Melody of Life - Journaling

Melody of Life - Words

Leave a comment to let me know what you think of this Mini Theme Collection and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

9 comments:

  1. wow. love it. i love music and play the violin, piano and flute myself so this is the perfect paper to scrap about my hobby. thanks for sharing ann!!

    ulli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Ulli - what a beautiful talent to have. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous collection. perfect for man cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection, love the soft colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful set. I think the stickers are really great and have lots of detail, love the notes paper too.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now your talking....these are gorgeous arent they? Id be hard pushed to find a favourite they all look brilliant , what a great collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOO Stunning collection Ann, loving the colours, would be a lovely set to put in my 'just for looking at' stash hee hee hee.... PS
    Found my clock mask, I knew I had bought one lol....

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love this set! music is a big part of my life - whether it's piano, choir, etc. this set is absolutely awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your comments today. I knew this would be a big hit with everyone! Ann x

    ReplyDelete