Wednesday, 1 February 2012

February *Special Offers*

I know money is tight for lots of people and I hope to do my bit by relieving some of that pressure by still allowing you to enjoy your crafting with *Special Offers* during the year.  This month I have reduced all Christmas themed patterned papers to 60p per sheet.
As you know, if you follow this blog regularly, I have loads of new products on order and I want to clear the decks to make room.  I have reduced the following Christmas paper ranges:

Prima - North Country
Authentique - Wonder

As there are limited stocks on most of these papers, it will be 'first come, first served'.  Once they have gone, there will be no more!

What has been your favourite 'Christmas' paper range ever?  Leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the draw.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Ann! I told myself I wasn't to buy any more goodies for a while!! I will go and take a peek though :o) I got a DCWV Winter Magic stack this last Christmas and that is (so far) my fave Christmas papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite paper range is from Echo Park. Love the colors and design and the 12x12 collections come in cheap. But same with April I am stopping myself from buying crafty things right now. Will use what I have now and buy when needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prima - North Country are beautiful. I used them on my last project. Have a great day. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments ladies. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prima happens to be a favorite of mine too I also love the colorbok paper packs. Their papers are wonderful.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't done a whole lot of paper buying since i seem to have enough in my stock for awhile now. some of the brands i really love though are fancy pants and basic grey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CTMH had a sweet line along time ago loved it for Christmas
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely papers , and a real bargain at 60p, my poor crafting station is bulging lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOO I love them all, but my Fave has to be Authentique, love the colours..... The papers for 60p are a real bargin....

    ReplyDelete