Wednesday, 15 February 2012

New Tando Creative Masks

Tando have brought out another 3 fab masks (due in stock soon).  These are always popular with card makers as they are a nice size for using as backgrounds for cards. 

This first one is a great butterfly design.  Butterflies are always popular but I have noticed that several manufacturers have this design in their range.

This one is an Ink Splatters design and I think this would look really good as a background on a scrapbook layout (get messy with the paints!).


This final one is a Union Jack Mask (3 flags in one mask) and with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee coming this Summer I think there will be loads of street parties, with Union Jacks, bunting etc. which will eventually make an appearance in layouts.

What would you make with these lovely masks?  Leave a comment (and if you qualify) I will enter your name into the draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. These masks are all lovely, my fave is the Ink Splatters one, as a card maker an idea for this one would be a new year card as you could use the mask to make a firework design, or if I were a scrapbooker you could use it to make ink splatters on a school themed page maybe?? or again as fireworks on a bonfire night layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas April! I can see what you mean about New Years Eve and fireworks - all you need is imagination! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! the ink splatters is great for fireworks or strong rain splatters or flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw these I too thought of fireworks, lovin the butterflies .... more goodies lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful. I especially love the Butterflies...just beautiful. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would use the Ink Splatters for a Birthday Layout, I think they'd fit great. Maybe I could put a bottle of prosecco (at least the pic of it) underneath one of 'em.

    Have a great day!
    Ulli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads of ideas about these masks - thanks to you all. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the first two. anything with butterflies is for me! :p LOL but the second one looks like so much fun! i'd def use them for scrapbooking layouts. great mask designs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all lovely, union jacks are very popular now not just through the jubilee, what wuith cushions, throws and even wallpaper i think they'd make a lovely framed picture .
    The inks splats are fab, they reminded me of fireworks too , and the butterflys .......well you can never have too many of those

    ReplyDelete