Monday, 26 March 2012

(16)

I was originally going to name this layout 'Sweet 16' but when I had finished there wasn't much room for the 'Sweet', so I decided on (16) instead.  Using Bazzill Avalanche cardstock for the base, I layered up using Glitz Design 'Pretty In Pink' Stripe patterned paper.  I used both sides.  One side is the lovely stripe of pink and white and the reverse side is the black stripe.

I made some side banners again for this layout and added a rub-on date stamp to one.  The large pink banner at the bottom will be ideal to add journaling to at a later date.  I cut a couple of flowers out on the Big Shot and added a Delish Design Peppercorn Sweet Brad in the centre (to add some bling!).  The title is made from MME Lush chipboard alphabet stickers in black. 

The colour combination of pink with black works quite well together.  What colour combinations do you like?  Leave a comment (and if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Best of luck - draw takes place on 1st April!  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Love this Ann, I think the title 16 is perfect for it, the colours go well together.
    My favourite colours together are Black and Cream , or Dark Purple , Gold and Cream. I like the richness of the darker colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaqi. I also think that black and white is a fab combination. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, really like how you've used the 3 banners at an angle, lovely colour scheme. I'm a huge fan of pink and brown but really like pink and black together too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Ann,I too like pink and brown but have done some cards at the weekend red and pink which I'm really pleased with x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Ann, lovely layout, the banners look great.... I love Blue and Brown together, and Black and Silver......x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by so early in the day. Some lovely colour combinations quoted. Good luck to you all in the draw! Ann x

    ReplyDelete