Monday, 12 March 2012

All Grown up & Loving Life

This month the Design Team were given the remit of creating projects using hand-made embellishments.  I loved the fab new Glitz Design 'Pretty In Pink' as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to get started on some layouts using just paper and a few things from my stash to create my own embellishments.

I decided on Glitz Design 'Pretty In Pink' Roses and Polka (reverse side) for this layout.  I hand-made the toothpick flag and bunting to co-ordinate with the layout.  The 'toothpick' is actually a cocktail stick to which I added a flag shaped piece of co-ordinating 'Roses' patterned paper. 

The bunting along the bottom of the layout is made from triangles of left over pieces of patterned papers and some string.  They are both easy to make and cost hardly anything as I had the other items in my stash.  The base card is Bazzill French Vanilla (a fave colour and a stash basic).

Leave a comment on this post today and (if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Up for grabs this month is the equally gorgeous MME 'Love Me' paper collection kit.  Thanks for stopping by and good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout,I like the bunting and like you said by making out of scrap paper cost nothing,look forward to seeing what other embellishments your dt will be making x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Ann, the bunting looks fab.
    It pays to keep all the bits and pieces as they always come in handy , and what better way to use them all up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! love the bunting, a great way of using up scraps. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..

    Lovely layout!!!


    Thanks

    Val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout Ann, had to laugh at Jaqi's comment, I can vouch for her not throwing scraps away, she has a heatr attack when I throw my scraps away hee hee hee.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What! you throw scraps away! Shame on you! Ann x

    ReplyDelete