Saturday, 24 March 2012

Brand New Bazzill!

I  have had several new product lines this week. I shall kick of with the brand new patterned papers from Bazzill.  I just don't know why they haven't thought of this before!  They have brought out some fab Antique papers that include:
Antique Dictionary Paper

Antique Music Paper

Antique Newsprint Paper

Perfectly Pleated Newsprint

I also have some of the lovely 'Perfectly Pleated' in Newsprint, which are strips of cardstock Newsprint that has been perfectly folded into pleats and stitched (so you don't have to!).

So no more, ripping and tearing pages from old books (give them to the charity shop) to add that antique touch to your layouts and cards.  These are perfect!  They can be further distressed using inks and other mediums to give a truly aged look!

What do you think of this latest product line from Bazzill?  Do you use antique pages for your cards and layouts?  Leave a comment (and if you qualify - see rules) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. WOW ....WOW.....WOW.... I LOVE THESE......
    I agree why hasnt someone thought of this before , my mind is working overtime just looking at them, they are fab , I couldnt pick a favourite they are all super :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha as soon as I saw these papers I thought Jaqi would love them...... They are Fantastic.. whats that saying.. 'Good things come to those who wait', Well we've waited and it's happened lol.. OOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete