Thursday, 22 March 2012

Echo Park - Mini Theme Collection Kits

The Echo Park Mini Theme Collection Kits have now arrived at The Scrapbook Garden.  The retail price is £6.99 for 6 - 12" x 12" patterned papers and a 6" x 12" Sticker Accent Sheet that co-ordinates beautifully with all the papers.Just to remind you here they all are:






Do you like scrapbooking (or card making for that matter) using a kit?  Leave a comment to let me know (and if you qualify) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw.  You could win a gorgeous MME Collection Kit (worth £9.99) just for leaving a comment today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Jules is back tomorrow with another fab layout to share with you.

4 comments:

  1. I have never made cards from a kit, these all look lovely though and I sometimes wonder if I would save time using kits as I can take a while deciding what papers etc go well together, whereas with a kit they all go together! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April - you are right, using a kit dioes take the stress out of deciding what papers go together with the added extra of co-ordinating stickers. Thanks for stopping by today. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look fab, I enjoy both card making and scrapbooking, dont think ive ever used a kit either I usually use up all the pieces too small for scrapbooking , and if its too small for a card it gets used for an atc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now these look nice, hmm, I dont think I've ever used a kit for anything, lol... I buy them then just dismantle them lol.... I use anything for anything really....

    ReplyDelete