Thursday, 15 March 2012

Giddy Up

Following on the challenge of making hand-made embellishments and using the Glitz Design 'Pretty In Pink' collection I created another layout using different patterned papers from the range.

I used Bazzill Kraft cardstock for the base, then layered this with Bazzill French Vanilla and then added Glitz Design 'Pretty In Pink' Toile (reverse side), which is a lovely pale pink.  I added side banners using strips of paper from the same collection in Toile, Roses, Polka - adding a stitched effect using an American Crafts Metallic Marker (in Rose).

The title is chipboard alphabet stickers from MME Lush range in black.  The rosette is made using the Tim Holtz Rosette Die on the Big Shot (another fave product!).  I drew faux stitching around the outsides of the pink paper and French Vanilla cardstock using the American Crafts pen (as before).  The edging along the bottom of the layout is from my own stash as is the button in the middle of the rosette.

If you leave a comment on this post (today only) I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (see rules to qualify).  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love the colour combo and the side banners look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..

    Good work. I love it.

    Val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this , I like the stitching effect around the edges, its a lovely touch.
    The flags look fab too in all the co ordinating papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Great layout Ann. the colours work so well, and the stitching is a great effect, course the rosette is great ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments.

    Neha Jain - welcome to the blog. I can give you 1 entry for adding me to your side-bar on your blog. Entries are only given if comments left on the same day as the post. Ann x

    ReplyDelete